The AlzBetter App
A first of its kind app offering support to families who are caring for a loved one living with dementia. Perfect for individual families or for employers and payers to offer employees and members.
Identiy Your Areas of Stress & Learn to Manage
- Complete lessons to manage issues such as wandering, agitation, hallucinating, bathing, eating and so much more.
- Lessons include short (3-10 minute) videos
- Help finding the root cause of the issue
- The latest news on dementia
- Clinical trials
- Gain access to support groups and discussions
- Contact with your dementia coach (if you are using this service)
- Gain access to local and national community resources such as local providers, attorneys, sources of funding for care and much more
Activities and Entertainment
- Access to old movies, sporting events from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s
- Music including classical, jazz, religious, oldies and more
- Games such as slots, bingo, solitaire, word search , puzzles etc.
- Fun videos of babies, puppies, kittens, nature etc.
We help you build relationships with your patients that recognizes their humanity as well as the needs of their disease.
Our training has been reviewed by a team of leading physicians, as well as the Alzheimer's Association®. Every topic meets evidence-based guidelines for dementia care.
Our care processes, software algorithms, and analytics have been developed to optimize care while improving profitability