We Are Hiring Dementia Coaches
To be a Dementia Care Coach at this company, you must be a self-motivated and creative individual who possesses excellent intrapersonal skills and be capable to help build your territory. The Dementia Care Coach must be adept at learning, a good communicator, and comfortable using tech tools enough to provide quality care via video to a caseload of clients. This is a non-exempt role and can either be full-time or part-time.
The company is an award-winning dementia care management program that has recently partnered with one of the area’s leading palliative care companies to offer a new service for people living with dementia. If your passion is helping to support individuals living with issues such as dementia, and providing much needed assistance to those who love them and strive to keep their loved one at home, then this opportunity may be a perfect fit for you.
· Perform assessments using the company’s own proprietary methods, in conjunction with family members to identify areas of stress and concern.
· Create plans of care based on assessed needs of the client.
· Identify community resources that will enrich the life of the client.
· Provide ongoing follow-up with families to offer support and identify additional needs or changes necessary to the plan of care.
· Perform community outreach and education in order to build a territory; communicate with potential referral sources to help build awareness of the program in the local community.
· Coordinate with Director of Operations on administrative duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or another related field.
· 3 years of healthcare experience, working with dementia patients preferred.
· Possess a valid Driver’s license and access to reliable transportation to be able to commute to Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester counties.
· Up-to-date knowledge on dementia practices, methods, and tools.
· Legally authorized to work in the United States.
In addition to competitive pay, the company provides employer-sponsored health insurance, paid sick time, PTO, professional development assistance, and bonuses.
Compensation Range: $25.00 – $30.00 per Hour
This employer provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Princeton, NJ
- Ocean County NJ
- South Plainfield NJ