Today's competitive market requires agencies to operate in the most efficient manner possible while also distinguishing their services from the numerous other agencies out there. AlzBetter enables agencies to add a specialized dementia program with almost no cost to the agency.
Our team of nurse practitioners, dementia coaches and behavioral health experts integrate with your staff to provide a holistic, patient centered program unlike anything else. Dementia care requires clinical oversight, support with behaviors and behavioral health. Only the AlzBetter program offers all of these to families being cared for by home private duty, non-medical home care agencies.
- Nurse practitioners review medications and cognitive status
- Certified dementia coaches provide families with help managing problematic, stressful behaviors, locate community resources and help educate families
- Behavior health clinicians provide patients, families and your caregivers support for stress, anxiety and depression.
- Complete training program, including ongoing microtraining for aides facing situational challenges
- Books, manual and activities for families
- Sales and marketing support, including use of “Expert Dementia Care: Powered By AlzBetter” graphics
DID YOU KNOW?
Families receiving care backed by AlzBetter were twice as likely to recommend their provider to a friend or family member.
We help you build relationships with your patients that recognizes their humanity as well as the needs of their disease.
Our training has been reviewed by a team of leading physicians, as well as the Alzheimer's Association®. Every topic meets evidence-based guidelines for dementia care.
Our care processes, software algorithms, and analytics have been developed to optimize care while improving profitability