Employers and EAP's
Employees are often caring for family members living with dementia while also trying to manage their job. Statistics are alarming.
- 73% of employees report some type of caregiving responsibilities and they report missing an average of 6.6 workdays per year
- 32% quit their jobs in order to continue providing care
- 15% take a leave of absence
- 8% Represents the average increase in health care cost for caregivers compared to employees who are not caregivers
- 54% arrive to their place of work late or leave early
- 24% of caregivers feel that caring for an aging family member, relative, or friend has an impact on their work performance and keeps them from working more hours
- 80% admitted to reduction in productivity
AlzBetter has solutions that are cost effective and simple to implement.
DID YOU KNOW?
We help you build relationships with your patients that recognizes their humanity as well as the needs of their disease.
Our training has been reviewed by a team of leading physicians, as well as the Alzheimer's Association®. Every topic meets evidence-based guidelines for dementia care.
Our care processes, software algorithms, and analytics have been developed to optimize care while improving profitability